He's Baccck!!!-Moore to shoot sequel to 'Fahrenheit' Thursday, November 11, 2004
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Michael Moore plans a follow-up to "Fahrenheit 9/11," his hit documentary that assails President Bush over the handling of the September 11 attacks and the war on terrorism, according to a Hollywood trade paper.
Moore told Daily Variety that he and Harvey Weinstein, the Miramax boss who produced the film, hope to have "Fahrenheit 9/11 1/2" ready in two to three years.
"Fifty-one percent of the American people lacked information (in this election) and we want to educate and enlighten them," Moore was quoted in Thursday's edition of Variety. "They weren't told the truth. We're communicators and it's up to us to start doing it now."
A spokesman for Fellowship Adventure Group, formed by Weinstein and brother Bob to help distribute "Fahrenheit 9/11," did not immediately return a call seeking comment.
The issues for the follow-up film will remain the same, Iraq and terrorism, Moore said.
"The official mourning period is over today and there is a silver lining: George W. Bush is prohibited by law from running again," Moore said. ********************************** So far, I've heard Bush voters called idiots, welfare collectors in red states(Larry O'Donnell's contribution)and religious fanatics. Moore's reference to "uninformed" voters seems mild in comparison. |