Ty Woods: “Where The Fuck Is The Spectre” ?
Posted on October 28, 2012 by sundancecracker
I’ll quickly look for links to this breaking story but Fox News Coorespondant Jennifer Griffin is now reporting: ”on the ground annex sources are telling her directly” when SEAL’s Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty disobeyed orders to “stand down” they instead “walked” while under fire to the Consulate compound from the CIA Annex.
They walked there, approximately a half mile, retrieved the consulate employees, and walked them back to the Annex. Woods and Doherty were not in an armored SUV as previously reported. They were on Foot and they were taking fire while doing so.
When Woods and Doherty safely secured the 20 to 30 employees back in the annex they took up positions on the roof, and Woods engaged communication traffic proclaiming “Where the fuck is the Spectre“, referencing the AC-130 Gunship he anticipated would be overhead by then. Obviously it was never sent.
theconservativetreehouse.com
....
canadacan says:
October 29, 2012 at 4:52 am
These guys pre vented a massacre of up to 30 people. and we couldn’t answer their call for backup. I can’t even look at the President on TV
Reply
Justin says:
October 29, 2012 at 3:24 pm
My thoughts exactly. Doherty and Woods prevented a massacre. .....
Sharon says: October 28, 2012 at 5:01 pm
They fought and died, knowing that their “Commander in Chief” (*spit*) had consciously sentenced them to death.
And that, Bozo Biden, IS a BFD to normal Americans.
.... elvischupacabra says: October 28, 2012 at 8:25 pm
It their tenuous defense, whenever the Republicans in Congress investigate anything, the Democrats and their accomplices in the MSM scream bloody murder that it’s a witch-hunt, politics as usual, and all those other catchy expressions.
The NY Times, which ran over 100 stories on the front page about Abu Grahib, is completely silent on Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Solyndra and anything else that could get Teh Chosen Won’s nads in a wringer.
The press is criminally complicit in this whole sh!t mess.
....... Knuckledraggingwino says: October 28, 2012 at 7:14 pm
Anyone remember that during the revolt last February, the evacuation of American citizens was severely botched by the Obama and Clinton administration. While other countries were sending chartered planes or C-130s with TROOPS to evacuate their citizens, Hillary’s travel agent booked a ferry that was margunally seaworthy. US citizens languished in port for over a week awaiting clearance from the Libyan government to leave. I was convinced thatbthey were being held hostage and it is possible thatnthey were.
Reply
sundancecracker says:
October 28, 2012 at 8:16 pm
Oh hell yeah we remember…. DO WE EVER! Feb 25th to be precise – When the American Citizens were trapped in Tripoli – OBAMA WAS HOSTING THE MOTOWN REVIEW IN THE EAST ROOM OF THE WHITE HOUSE !!! But no-one except us cared
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2011/02/25/the-latest-in-libya-rebels-with-a-cause-and-obamas-ongoing-response-rescue-ship-too-small/
.... Bette says: October 28, 2012 at 11:48 pm
THIS WAS PUBLISHED IN HOTAIR.COM BACK ON 9/28. THE ARTICLE RIASES SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT THE EVACUATION FROM THE ANNEX/SAFE HOUSE. SAYS 37 EVACUATED, BUT MORE THAN A DOZEN WERE INJURED…..?
ALSO, TONIGHT ON FOX NEWS SPECIAL REPORT THEY SAID NOT EVERYONE LEFT ON THE SAME PLANE…BUT ON TWO SEPARATE PLANES. DID YOU HEAR THAT BEFORE NOW. WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE. WHO ELSE WAS INJURED?
The Rest of the Story should not be allowed to die.
When the consulate in Benghazi came under attack, at least 37 U.S./Libyan diplomatic personnel managed to escape in the dark of night to a supposedly secret “safe house,” a second location where, according to most reports, they wondered what had happened to their missing ambassador and awaited rescue. U.S. and Libyan authorities were aware of their plight (as was al-Qaeda, but read on). THIS CAME FROM AN ARTICLE PUBLISHED ON HOTAIR.COMD A plan was made and the Libyans dispatched a brigade known as the Libyan Shield under Captain Fathi al-Obeidi to meet an 8-man squad of Marines, hastily dispatched from Tripoli, at the Benghazi airport. Together they proceeded to the secret location where they immediately came under a planned and waiting mortar attack. One Marine was thrown off a rooftop by mortar fire, two others wounded. Two of the 37 diplomatic personnel were killed and others wounded as the Marines and Libyan Shield Brigade attempted to load the diplomats onto too few trucks while under fire (they were prepared to evacuate only 10 people, not 3 times that number), and call in other brigades with more trucks. As the sun rose, they were able to disengage from the attackers (almost certainly al-Qaeda) and convoy everyone back to Benghazi airport, where transports waited to take off with– not everyone, but the “first group of Americans.”
This story was reported by Reuters Middle East stringer Hadeel Al Shalchi (female, Canadian, based in Tripoli, Libya), and– from the first-hand details provided in the story– is almost certainly the eye-witness account of Captain al-Obeidi. She corroborates his story with that of a Libyan official, Deputy Interior Minister Wanis al-Sharif:
“A team of commandos arrived by air and went to a farm which we thought was a secret location. Once they got there, they came under heavy fire from heavy machineguns, rocket-propelled grenades and automatic rifles, which resulted in the death of two others.”
He estimated that a dozen or more Americans were hurt.
This is a real story. Journalist Hadeel Al Shalchi is a real journalist, who has reported for Reuters from Egypt during the Arab Spring uprising, and from Syria from the onset of its civil war. And yet, after this story was reported, September 12, nothing more was told. Its as if the Marines and the 37 evacuated diplomatic personnel flew off from Benghazi airport and straight into the Bermuda Triangle. Ms. Shalchi has since returned to Canada for a break (her last tweet was the depressed turn-out of Michigan-area Muslim voters for Obama this year). She’s in no position to follow up on this story anyway. Only the Marines know what happened to the Marines, only the State Department knows what it did with the 37 evacuees.
So… media… anyone… what did happen to them?
de rigueur on September 28, 2012 at 10:25 AM
.... sundancecracker says: October 29, 2012 at 12:36 am
I have said from the outset on 9/12, where are the survivors? Where is the media battling to talk to the survivors of the attack. Will this be the one and only terrorist attack on US personell where the media is not clamoring to talk to the “survivors”?
Seriously? The stench of something is ridiculous!
.... lovemygirl says: October 29, 2012 at 2:27 am
“Where The Fuck Is The Spectre” ? From everyone I know one could have been on station within 2 hours. “Where The Fuck Is The President” ?
..... Scott says: October 29, 2012 at 4:10 pm
The president is busy thanking Allah for Sandy. His prayers for a major diversion were answered, unfortunately. Meanwhile, the MSM has got all their crack reporters on scene, standing in the rain, telling us the wind is blowing hard. Riveting stuff. |