SI
SI
discoversearch

We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor.  We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon Investor in the best interests of our community.  If you are not using an ad blocker but are still receiving this message, make sure your browser's tracking protection is set to the 'standard' level.
Politics : Ask Michael Burke -- Ignore unavailable to you. Want to Upgrade?


To: Giordano Bruno who wrote (111475)2/18/2008 12:53:47 PM
From: longnshort  Respond to of 132070
 
Here in MD the black precincts have 100% turn out(you don't even have to show up, the dems will vote for you) and 100% of the votes going to the dems. It's easy when the dems control everything. They even give the dem poll workers zero out keys in case someone accidentally votes for a republican.



To: Giordano Bruno who wrote (111475)2/18/2008 2:34:06 PM
From: longnshort  Read Replies (1) | Respond to of 132070
 
The Clintons evidently think that Obama's platitudes aren't even his own.

weblogs.baltimoresun.com



To: Giordano Bruno who wrote (111475)2/18/2008 3:16:54 PM
From: longnshort  Read Replies (1) | Respond to of 132070
 
Here come the Clintons

Uh OH! Here comes the sleazy behavior charges. I wonder how much attention this story will get if he passes the polygraph test?..

Sleaze charge: 'I took drugs, had homo sex with Obama'
Minnesota man takes his case to court, YouTube, $100,000 polygraph challenge

worldnetdaily.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: February 17, 2008
4:45 pm Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Editor's note: The accompanying YouTube video contains sexual language that some will consider offensive. The article itself contains material that is inappropriate for children.

Larry Sinclair accuses Barack Obama of homosexual acts and drug use in video posted on YouTube

WASHINGTON – The electrifying presidential campaign of Barack Obama faces a new challenge – a Minnesota man who claims he took cocaine in 1999 with the then-Illinois legislator and participated in homosexual acts with him.

When his story was ignored by the news media, Larry Sinclair made his case last month in a YouTube video, which has now been viewed more than a quarter-million times. And when it was still ignored by the media, Sinclair filed a suit in Minnesota District Court, alleging threats and intimidation by Obama's staff.

Sinclair, who says he is willing to submit to a polygraph test to validate his claims, will now get his chance – thanks to a website offering $10,000 for the right to record it and $100,000 to Sinclair if he passes.

"My motivation for making this public is my desire for a presidential candidate to be honest," Sinclair told WND by telephone. "I didn't want the sex thing to come out. But I think it is important for the candidate to be honest about his drug use as late as 1999."

Sinclair, who lives in Duluth and describes himself as "gay," claims he "personally engaged in sexual activity and personally used illegal drugs in November 1999" with the man who is now the leading Democratic presidential candidate. He claims the activity took place in the back of Sinclair's limousine and occurred again, later, in his hotel. Sinclair also says he personally no longer uses drugs.

In his lawsuit, filed last week, he charges his civil rights have been violated by Obama and the Democratic Party. Named as defendants in the case are the presidential candidate, David Axelrod of AKP Message and Media in Chicago and the Democratic National Committee.

Sinclair charges Obama smoked crack cocaine in the limo while Sinclair snorted powdered cocaine provided by the legislator. He says the two met in an upscale Chicago lounge before leaving in Sinclair's limousine where the drug use and sex took place for the first time.

Sinclair says he is a registered Democrat but has never voted for any candidate. He is 46 and claims to be physically disabled.

He says he was not physically impaired in 1999 when the alleged incidents with Obama took place.

Calls placed to the Obama campaign were not returned.