To: Sdgla who wrote (127416 ) 12/31/2016 12:05:39 PM From: Pogeu Mahone 1 RecommendationRecommended By toccodolce
Read Replies (1) | Respond to of 220282 Muslim refugees employed as SECURITY GUARDS in Cologne on New Year’s Eve By Pamela Geller - on December 29, 2016 RAPE JIHAD You just can’t make this stuff up. It was the Muslim migrants who sexually attacked, robbed and raped New Year’s Eve female revelers in Cologne and other European cities. They are providing security on New Year’s Eve. Putting the cat in charge of the canary…. Who elects these misanthropes? The Umpa-Lumpas are in charge. Next time you vote, make sure your chosen candidate knows the basics — or you may end up as the next pile of bloodied feathers. UNTRAINED REFUGEES EMPLOYED AS SECURITY GUARDS IN COLOGNE ON NEW YEAR’S EVEIT has just been revealed that UNTRAINED refugees were deployed as security personnel on New Year’s Eve in Cologne last year. By Allan Hall in Berlin, The Express, Dec 29, 2016 But many abandoned their posts and at least one was so drunk he couldn’t work. A total of 59 asylum seekers were stationed on bridges across the Rhine to assist in a mammoth security operation aimed at stopping any trouble.Last year mobs of mostly North African men sexually assaulted and robbed hundreds of women in and around the city’s main railway station as police totally lost control of the situation. On September 7, 2015 authorities made the decision to give some refugees a role in the policing of celebrations – a little known fact which has only just emerged. The security firm Westturm was in charge of hiring the migrants who were told to have a “basic mastery of the German language and to bring along warm clothing”. Bild published a list of those who were hired on Thursday. Most came from North Africa, Syria and Afghanistan. A total of 59 asylum seekers were tasked with assisting and stopping any troubleThey were paid £4.25 (€5) which is little more than half of the statutory minumum wage in Germany . But the city of Cologne was billed three times as much by the security agency which recruited them. The calibre of personnel caused concern long before the fateful night. A former senior executive of Westturm told Bild: “Our employees collected the refugees in three initial reception centres in Ratingen and brought them in minibuses to the bridges where they were stationed. Most of the hired men came from North Africa, Syria, and Afghanistan “We knew not at all exactly who these people were. They got a security vest and some radios.” Cologne authorities are taking no chances this year and are flooding the city with 1,500 police – ten times the number on duty in 2015 – to stop a repeat of the disgraceful scenes. Police are particularly worried about the Hohenzollern railway bridge over the Rhine which leads into the station. There were fears last year that the mass numbers of people crossing it could have led to a crushing incident and trains had to be cancelled because of the number of people pouring across it. GETTY 1,500 police units will be stationed around the city this New Year’s Eve