SI
SI
discoversearch

We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor.  We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon Investor in the best interests of our community.  If you are not using an ad blocker but are still receiving this message, make sure your browser's tracking protection is set to the 'standard' level.
Politics : Formerly About Advanced Micro Devices -- Ignore unavailable to you. Want to Upgrade?


To: Bill who wrote (1102702)12/2/2018 7:39:27 AM
From: sylvester80  Respond to of 1588557
 
If the Moron Of The Year committee was following your posts, you would have already won The Dumbass of the Year price you trumptard moron... LMFAO... too funny...



To: Bill who wrote (1102702)12/2/2018 8:39:41 AM
From: FJB1 Recommendation

Recommended By
locogringo

  Respond to of 1588557
 


MS-13 members charged in Lynn slay

bostonherald.com

Credit: Herald file photo
Graffiti in this 2005 photo taken at Pier One in East Boston marks the presence in Boston of MS-13, a gang with ties to El Salvador and members across the U.S.
AddThis Sharing Buttons



Six members of the ruthless MS-13 gang were indicted for racketeering in connection with the murder of a teen in Lynn, with the feds saying bail should be denied because they pose a serious threat to the public.

“The nature and circumstances of the (charges) are troubling and horrific,”?a federal criminal affidavit reads.

That includes killing 17-year-old Herson Rivas on Aug. 2 with a large knife like they were “chopping wood.”

One of the accused, according to the affidavit, stabbed the defenseless teen “with such force his knife became warped during the attack.”


The teen’s body was found in a wooded park in Lynn. He was murdered, the U.S. attorney’s office in Boston said, because the MS-13 gang members — many illegal immigrants — believed he was cooperating with law enforcement.

One of the six accused, Henri Salvador Gutierrez, 19, of Somerville, dodged deportation a month before the murder.

“Salvador succeeded in convincing an immigration court that he was not in a gang, was not violent, did not pose a threat to the public,”?the feds said.


The chilling motion for detention for all six adds: “Four of the six defendants appear to have entered or remained in the United Status unlawfully. At least four of the six defendants have MS-13 tattoos indicating that they are MS-13 homeboys, suggesting that they committed a murder or other violent attack.

“At least two of the six defendants have felony records. At least two of the six defendants were previously in immigration custody but were released and went on to commit ... murder,” prosecutors state.

One of the suspects was arrested yesterday and the rest are locked up on state charges or in immigration custody, and will appear in federal court soon.

“MS-13 is a ruthless, transnational gang operating in our backyard,” said U.S. Attorney in Boston Andrew E. Lelling. “This group routinely commits senseless acts of violence, including murder, to maintain control and instill fear.

He added: “Dismantling MS-13 in Massachusetts and elsewhere is a top priority of the Department of Justice. Federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies will continue working together to investigate and hold MS-13 members responsible for these heinous crimes.”

Boston police Commissioner William G. Gross has also said dismantling MS-13 is a top priority.

The indictment charges the following members of the Sykos Locos Salvatrucha clique:

ERICK LOPEZ FLORES, a/k/a “Mayimbu,” 29, of Lynn;

HENRI SALVADOR GUTIERREZ, a/k/a “Perverso,” 19, a Salvadoran national previously residing in Somerville;

ELISEO VAQUERANO CANAS, a/k/a “Peligroso,” 19, a Salvadoran national previously residing in Chelsea;

JONATHAN TERCERO YANES, a/k/a “Desalmado,” 21, a Salvadoran national previously residing in East Boston;

MARLOS REYES, a/k/a “Silencio,” 22, a Salvadoran national previously residing in Chelsea; and

DJAVIER DUGGINS, a/k/a “Haze,” 29, of Lynn.



To: Bill who wrote (1102702)12/2/2018 8:45:12 AM
From: FJB2 Recommendations

Recommended By
James Seagrove
locogringo

  Read Replies (1) | Respond to of 1588557
 
IF IT WEREN’T FOR FAKE HATE CRIMES, HOW MANY HATE CRIMES WOULD THERE BE? Black college lacrosse player, 21, is arrested for spraying N-word and swastika graffiti targeting HIMSELF and other minority students in two incidents that terrorized the campus.
A black college lacrosse player has been arrested in connection with two incidents of racist graffiti found in a dorm on the Goucher College campus in Maryland.

Fynn Ajani Arthur, a 21-year-old from Brunswick, Maine, was charged with two counts of malicious destruction of property on Thursday night in Baltimore County.

His arrest came after graffiti aimed at black and Latino students was found on the second floor of a campus dorm, one floor above where similar graffiti had been found on November 14, Goucher College administrators said in a statement.

Both incidents that shook the Towson campus involved backward swastikas and targeted specific individuals, according to the statement.

Thursday’s graffiti depicted swastikas, the letters ‘KKK’ and appeared to include the last names of four black students, including Arthur. The previous graffiti reportedly said all ‘n*****s’ on campus would be killed.


I now start with the assumption that incidents like this are fake. The demand for Nazi/White Supremacist hatred far exceeds the supply.



To: Bill who wrote (1102702)12/2/2018 9:35:36 AM
From: FJB1 Recommendation

Recommended By
bruwin

  Read Replies (2) | Respond to of 1588557
 
Gee, ya’ THINK?! Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez just destroyed her own ‘Medicare For All’ idea and she didn’t even realize it

CONT...



To: Bill who wrote (1102702)12/2/2018 9:36:06 AM
From: bruwin  Read Replies (1) | Respond to of 1588557
 
RAOTFLMAO !!!!

Agreed !!!!