To: Bonefish who wrote (1238495 ) 6/11/2020 1:34:56 PM From: Brumar89 Read Replies (1) | Respond to of 1574004 BLM is winning and The Vile Trump is losing the culture war! Nascar and the NFL have abandoned Trump's Confederate cause. Military leaders are saying they're okay with renaming bases named after Confederate traitors and losers. As soon as the Vile One is gone, they're all going to be renamed. Precisely because Trump the Vile said he wouldn't ever consider it. The Joint Chief's of Staff Chairman just released a public apology (see below) for walking across to St John's Episcopal church for The Vile One's triumphant defilement of a Bible. Apologist for the Vile Trump, Tucker Carlson is being defunded (also below). Meanwhile The Vile One is going to commemorate the Tulsa Massacre on Juneteenth. Every Trumpster should ask themselves when will YOU throw in the towel? Because you WILL! Look at these numbers from the NYT: "Over the last two weeks, support for Black Lives Matter increased by nearly as much as it had over the previous two years, according to data from Civiqs , an online survey research firm. By a 28-point margin, Civiqs finds that a majority of American voters support the movement, up from a 17-point margin before the most recent wave of protests began." ................ Polls show nearly three-quarters of Americans say they support the peaceful protests that have spread throughout the country since the killing of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police. As the Wapo notes: "he recent demonstrations have bipartisan appeal, with 87 percent of Democrats saying they support them, along with 76 percent of independents. Among Republicans, the majority — 53 percent — also back the protests." The same poll found that 61 percent of Americans say they disapprove of Trump's handling of those protest s, with just 35 percent saying they approve. "Much of the opposition to Trump is vehement, as 47 percent of Americans say they strongly disapprove of the way the president has responded to the protests." thebulwark Gen. Mark Milley: I Was Wrong to Take Part in Trump’s Church Photo Op ‘A MISTAKE’ Jamie Ross Reporter Published Jun. 11, 2020 10:06AM ET REUTERS America’s top military officer has admitted it was a mistake for him to take part in President Trump’s deeply controversial photo op that was preceded by authorities using tear gas on peaceful protesters at the White House. Earlier this month, police officers near the North Lawn charged at police-brutality demonstrators to disperse them in order to allow Trump to walk to St. John’s Episcopal Church. When he arrived there, Trump held up a Bible for the cameras. Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, walked with Trump across Lafayette Square to the church. “I should not have been there,” Milley said in a video address to National Defense University, according to The Washington Post . “My presence in that moment and in that environment created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics.” Milley added: “As a commissioned uniformed officer, it was a mistake that I have learned from.” Advertisers Abandon Tucker Carlson in Droves After His Attacks on Black Lives Matter ‘BYE-BYE TUCKER!’ Jamie Ross Reporter Published Jun. 11, 2020 7:08AM ET Reuters / Lucas Jackson Tucker Carlson—the Fox News host who has spent the past few weeks working himself up into an absolute frenzy over the protests against George Floyd’s death—is losing advertisers, and fast. Carlson kicked off his Monday night show by claiming Black Lives Matter “is definitely not about black lives,” but rather “left-wing mobs” who are trying to “cancel your rights.” On Tuesday, he lashed out at Sesame Street for showing a special to educate children about racism. Earlier this week, Popular Information shamed several major companies that have voiced support for Black Lives Matter but still advertised on Carlson's show. Since then, Disney has told the site it would no longer do so. Media Matters reports that Papa John’s has also since confirmed it will cease advertising with Carlson, as well as T-Mobile and SmileDirectClub. The CEO of T-Mobile, Mike Sievert, was asked on Twitter if Tucker’s message was one his company supported. He said: “It definitely is not. Bye-bye Tucker Carlson!”