To: pocotrader who wrote (1459438 ) 5/30/2024 11:00:16 AM From: Maple MAGA 2 RecommendationsRecommended By longz Mick Mørmøny
Read Replies (1) | Respond to of 1574005 Canadian FM Melanie Joly: ‘We are horrified’ by Israel’s ‘strikes in Rafah ,’ pledges 5000 more visas for Gazans MAY 30, 2024 9:00 AM BY CHRISTINE DOUGLASS-WILLIAMS 6 COMMENTS Joly has not expressed adequate horror about the savage jihad group Hamas, nor about the Palestinian Authority’s “resistance” from the River to the Sea. Quite the opposite, in fact, as was depicted in her Twitter post in mid March… Now Joly says she’s “horrified” by an “Israeli attack in Rafah.” Most “horrifying” about Rafah is that Hamas continues to hide among its civilian population. The silence about this is defeating from Joly and other Western leaders, who had claimed to be allies of Israel. Now Canada pledges more visas for Gazans: 5000 of them. The visas for Canadians’ relatives living in the enclave represent a five-fold increase from the 1,000 temporary resident visas allotted under a special program that Canada announced in December. Imagine what that will do to the already soaring antisemitism in Canada. We demand an immediate ceasefire,” Joly said, echoing global leaders who urged the implementation of a World Court order to halt Israel’s assault… It’s no coincidence that the vast majority of leaders who are anti-Israel also happen to be leftist globalists. “Canada pledges more visas for Gazans, says it’s ‘horrified’ by Israeli attack in Rafah,” by Ismail Shakil, Reuters , May 27, 2024: OTTAWA, May 27 (Reuters) – Canada said on Monday it will issue visas to 5,000 Gazans, more than it originally pledged, and said it was “horrified” by an Israeli airstrike in Rafah that triggered a blaze causing 45 deaths. The visas for Canadians’ relatives living in the enclave represent a five-fold increase from the 1,000 temporary resident visas allotted under a special program that Canada announced in December. “While movement out of Gaza is not currently possible, the situation may change at any time. With this cap increase, we will be ready to help more people as the situation evolves,” Immigration Minister Marc Miller said. A spokesperson for Miller said 448 Gazans had been issued a temporary visa, including 254 under a policy not related to the special visa program, and 41 have arrived in Canada so far. An Israeli airstrike late on Sunday night triggered a fire in a tent camp in the southern Gaza city of Rafah, prompting an outcry from global leaders including from Canada. “We are horrified by strikes that killed Palestinian civilians in Rafah,” Canada’s Foreign Minister Melanie Joly said in a statement, adding that Canada does not support an Israeli military operation in Rafah. “This level of human suffering must come to an end. We demand an immediate ceasefire,” Joly said, echoing global leaders who urged the implementation of a World Court order to halt Israel’s assault….