SI
SI
discoversearch

We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor.  We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon Investor in the best interests of our community.  If you are not using an ad blocker but are still receiving this message, make sure your browser's tracking protection is set to the 'standard' level.
Politics : Politics for Pros- moderated -- Ignore unavailable to you. Want to Upgrade?


To: D. Long who wrote (785912)6/5/2024 10:24:22 AM
From: isopatch9 Recommendations

Recommended By
easygoer
Hugh Bett
IC720
Joe Sixer
Maple MAGA

and 4 more members

  Read Replies (1) | Respond to of 793750
 
Kudos to your daughter. It wasn't easy to say no. Although everyone in my immediate family did exactly that. Pressure to comply also came from fake hospital stats. 2nd story, below chronicles courageous attorney fighting to escape outrageous law fare attack for opposing the COVID Vax.

Could post a dozen other stories about similar abuse of citizens who were forced to take the Jab & suffered life changing disabilities or death by professional sports teams, colleges, corporations & the military. Very few have received any compensation.

AND, the Regime may do it all over again with massive mRNA vax for an obviously fake Bird Flu "pandemic" or "Disease X". This will never stop unless we demand it be stopped.

Iso
1. <Hospital Insider Testifies: COVID-19 Numbers Were Faked

Frank Bergman

June 2, 2024 - 12:23 pm



A hospital worker has provided testimony to allege that official numbers for COVID-19 cases during the pandemic were faked.

During the pandemic, the corporate media spread fear among the general public by promoting reports that hospitals were overwhelmed due to soaring cases of COVID-19.

This fear mongering was used to pressure people to accept lock downs, masking, vaccines, and other restrictions on freedom.

However, growing reports have since emerged to suggest that the number of cases of COVID-19 had been fabricated to support this fear-pushing agenda.

In Scotland, an official inquiry is underway that has been exposing major corruption in the official narrative regarding the pandemic.

During the Scottish Covid-19 Inquiry, a witness has just testified that the hospital he works in was only “half full” at the “peak” of the Covid pandemic.

However, at the same time, while the United Kingdom was in full lock down, the hospital was reporting that it was overwhelmed with the number of Covid cases.

Yet, according to Neil Craig’s testimony at the Scottish Covid Inquiry, the hospital experienced nothing unusual.

In April 2020, Covid patients were being admitted to the hospital but it was still not anywhere near as busy as on a normal pre-pandemic day, Craig told the hearing.

PATRIOTS ARE FIGHTING THE WAR ON FOOD BY STOCKING UP ON REAL ALL-AMERICAN BEEF! - Get 15% off today with promo code: CLEANCOWS -

Craig, who has worked as a hospital porter at Glasgow Royal Infirmary for 25 years, told the hearing that he and his colleagues were not catching Covid, despite media reports.

He said workers felt it was their duty to continue working despite the fear that was being pushed about the virus in the media.

“They thought that the workload was going to be higher so we were all there,” he told the Inquiry.

“And we could be there as long as we wanted to be really because people weren’t sure if you were going to be needed.

Slay the latest News for free!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

“But it turned out they weren’t really needed.”

He explained that there was a significant fall in the amount of work that porters had to do.

“We didn’t have the capacity [high numbers of patients] in the hospital,” he said.

“Obviously, a lot of patients they discharged out of the hospital, either to home or care homes or other places [and] they didn’t schedule elective surgeries.

“So, the workload was definitely not as bad”

In his written testimony, Craig said that the medical block was less than half-full.

He was asked what he meant by the “medical block.”

“Medical block would be like your everyday general medicine patient,” he explained.

“We’re used to being at full capacity most days.

“But then you’d go into the wards and they were like half empty, half full, whatever you look at it.”

So, as he stated in his written testimony, people were still going to work but a long period could pass before a porter was asked to do a job.

“Because the amount of workload was near the same and because we had probably, that was the best time we were staffed in the hospital because people felt it was their duty to go to work and work through it,” he told the Inquiry.

“And we had lots of free downtime”

From sometime in April 2020, admissions to the hospital of Covid patients increased.

“Gradually the workload would increase but it still wouldn’t be anywhere near as a normal day [pre-Covid] because you’ve not got elective surgeries on, you’ve not got clinic appointments,” he said.

“So, you’ve only got people that need to be, seriously need to be, in a hospital and emergency fears.”

According to Craig’s testimony, the fear mongering numbers of Covid patients and reports of overwhelmed hospitals had been faked.

WATCH:

“Our Hospitals were Half-Empty….” Glasgow Royal Porter tells Covid-Inquiry…

Scottish COVID-19 InquiryImpact HearingsHealth & Social Care23/5/2024 pic.twitter.com/8qlBFx1V1T

— Freedom Podcast (@FreedomPodcast1) May 27, 2024

Craig’s testimony is not the first to suggest that data was faked during the pandemic.

As Slay News reported, several whistle blowers have provided explosive testimony during the Scottish inquiry.

Multiple witnesses revealed that hospitals were euthanizing patients during the pandemic and blaming their deaths on Covid.

The patients were reportedly given a lethal drug combination before their deaths were listed under “COVID-19” in an apparent effort to boost the number of fatalities from the virus.>

slaynews.com

2. ATTORNEY TOM RENZ: Another American Under Attack for Demanding the Truth

By Jim H?ft

Jun. 5, 2024 8:15 am



Attorney Tom Renz is standing up for the truth, and as a result, like many others, he’s being attacked.

In July 2023, Renz writes:

The enemies of freedom are continuing by continuing gain-of-function work and pushing “vaccines” into other products such as food, items applied to the skin, and even aerosolizing them. This is because we have succeeded in waking so many people up to the dangers of the injections that no one is taking them. This also means we MUST double down on our work.

In November 2023, Renz shared:

As the freedom fight continues a lot of our work has moved into law fare. We are filing and/or supporting strategic litigation, pushing legislation, and working incredibly hard to wake up a sleeping public. It’s working. Uptakes for the new boosters are at around 1.3% and that is a big deal. We also just submitted an amicus brief to the Supreme Court of the United States regarding a J6 case and are working CBDC legislation, mRNA in food legislation, and election issues in multiple states.

Last week we were able to testify in Congress. The testimony was given in a hearing set by MTG and saw many heroic congresspeople attend – Matt Gaetz, Ron Johnson, Thomas Massie, Clay Higgins, and others. This hearing allowed us to ensure our elected officials heard, for the first time, new information about the DoD and CIA involvement in both the creation of COVID and the shots. We also shared additional information related to DMED, shedding, and explained that there are likely causes of action available to file suit directly against big pharma.

We desperately need resources at the moment. The fight for freedom is going well on all fronts but resources are very limited. We need as much help as possible to do everything possible before the 2024 election. We have learned that the same people that were behind COVID were behind the election fraud, CBDCs, and all the other issues we are facing. In a nation of 320+ million if we could find 100,000 to give $20 a month we could do a lot to free our country and change the world.

Next on May 24, about a week ago, Renz shared:

Attorney Tom Renz was sanctioned by Judge James Carr of the Northern District of Ohio, Western Division, Toledo despite the fact that there was no evidence on record of wrongdoing and three day’s worth of evidence, including testimony from 6 other attorneys from around the country, that Renz’s work was good and proper. Judge Carr used his power in the court to request motions for sanctions and then moved forward despite the complete lack of evidence of any wrongdoing.

The stated basis of Carr’s actions was that the case was frivolous, and the proceedings were vexatiously multiplied. Not only did 6 licensed attorneys and Renz himself testify as to the validity of the case, the Sixth Circuit had previously accepted oral arguments on the case and, while the 6th ultimately ruled against Renz, they did agree in part with his position in the case. By rule the 6th Circuit will not grant oral arguments if they determine, “(1) the appeal is frivolous; (2) the dispositive issue or issues have been authoritatively decided; or (3) the facts and legal arguments are adequately presented in the briefs and record, and the decisional process would not be significantly aided by oral argument. Fed. R. Bankr. P. 8019(b).”

In terms of vexatiously multiplying the proceedings the only actions in the case were filing a complaint and responding to a motion to dismiss. The appeal to the 6th Circuit cannot be considered multiplication of proceedings by law.

In this case, the Judge seemed bent on reaching a conclusion and ordering sanctions regardless of the facts. It may be fair to ask whether it is because a finding was issued on a complaint filed by Renz’s co-counsel in the case against Judge Carr. In the finding the 6th Circuit recognized that the Judge accepted an ex parte statement that was important (substantive) nature to the case from one of Governor Mike DeWine’s lawyers in another COVID case. So, again, it seems reasonable to ask whether the ruling in this case– based on no evidence – was retaliatory.

Renz is hoping to appeal this abysmal miscarriage of justice and ensure actual law is followed here. Please help us fight against another shady court and push for reform of the justice system so we can bring these cases effectively when disease X is released.>

thegatewaypundit.com